TERMS AND CONDITIONS
The content of this website is based upon the opinions of acting coach Elizabeth Browning, unless otherwise noted and is for entertainment purposes only. The information on this website is not intended to replace a consultation with a qualified health care professional and is not intended as medical advice. It is intended as a sharing of knowledge and information from the research and experience of Elizabeth Browning as a professional acting coach, student of self development, and / or other people. The visitor of this website is encouraged to make his/her own health care decisions based upon his/her own research, health history, physical capacity and in partnership with a qualified health care professional.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
By reading or hearing information on Elizabeth Browning’s website, watching and/or participating with her training videos, reading her emails, books, watching her YouTube channel and social media posts, participating in a 1-on-1 session, or otherwise engaging with Elizabeth Browning, the Elizabeth Browning Studio and Joy Light Productions, Inc., you acknowledge that you have read, comprehended and fully agreed with the following disclaimer.
By using this website and purchasing the online products you agree to be bound by these terms and conditions. The purpose of these terms and conditions is to ensure that best practices and ethical standards are adhered to and respect is shown to all community members.
“Elizabeth Browning Studio” refers to Joy Light Productions, Inc., Elizabeth Browning Studio, Elizabeth Browning and the ElizabethBrowning.com website including all online training and support services offered through the website, online coaching, YouTube, Facebook, emails and social media posting. Limitations of Service.
Please note, the Elizabeth Browning Studio does not constitute a professional health service, and should never be used to obtain a clinical or medical diagnosis; you should always consult your medical or clinical professional. ElizabethBrowning.com is not a diagnosis website nor does it represent itself as a preventative resource. If any website visitor is feeling suicidal or may harm themselves, i.e. and are therefore in an 'emergency situation', they should contact emergency services immediately on 911.
Furthermore, ElizabethBrowning.com is directed towards persons 18 years of age or over. We recommend that young people under 18 years of age seek the permission of a consenting adult and contact the Elizabeth Browning Studio before participating in the exercises.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
LEGAL DISCLAIMER (INFORMATION PROVIDED) In no event shall Elizabeth Browning Studio be liable for any incidental, indirect or consequential damages of any kind, or any damages whatsoever, including, without limitation, those resulting from loss of use, lack of response to posts, lost data or profits, whether or not advised of the possibility of damage, and on any theory of liability in connection with the use of information, files, articles, guided exercises, or anything else obtained from this site. Elizabeth Browning Studio shall not be liable for any injury, personal or otherwise from any website user.
You agree to indemnify, defend (at our request), and hold harmless Joy Light Productions, Inc., Elizabeth Browning, Elizabeth Browning Studio, elizabethbrowning.com, our investors, successors, subsidiaries, affiliates, co-branders, contractors, employees, third-party advertisers, technology partners, and each of their respective officers, directors, agents, shareholders, employees and representatives, from and against any third party claim, loss, damage, cost or liability including reasonable legal expenses, made or brought by any third party due to or arising out of your use of ElizabethBrowning.com or any part thereof. Users should make sure to evaluate the relevance, accuracy and completeness of the information given here before relying on this information regarding any important issues. Users should also get appropriate professional advice to help in their own particular situation. Elizabeth Browning Studio does not offer professional advice and any such information displayed on the website is disclaimed. The information and comments on this site may include opinions or recommendations of third parties that may not reflect the views of Elizabeth Browning or mean a commitment from the organization to any opinion or action.
- I understand that Elizabeth Browning is trained in drama/speech education and is not a medical doctor, fitness trainer, or psychologist of any kind.
- I understand that what Elizabeth Browning shares is coming from her own discoveries from many years of investigating acting techniques and how they apply to personal growth and development.
- I understand that Elizabeth Browning does not diagnose, treat, or cure any medical or psychological disorder or conditions, but rather helps people investigate their own thoughts and feelings by providing instruction, advice, support, encouragement, and information.
- I understand that if I want to be treated for a medical, physical, or psychological disorder or condition, I must consult a medical doctor or other health care provider, and that I should not disregard or delay seeking professional medical advice as a result of working with Elizabeth Browning.
- I understand that if I am considering suicide, or believe that I may be a danger to myself or others, I should notify the police or my local emergency medical services as soon as possible.
- I understand that if I have had, or I think I have had, any strong or serious traumas in my life, I should consult my doctor or other health care professional before working with Elizabeth Browning’s methods, and I should notify Elizabeth Browning before having a session with her.
- I understand that while many of Elizabeth Browning’s clients get significant personal relief and growth from implementing these acting exercises, they are not a form of therapy or intended to replace work with licensed professionals.
- I understand that when Elizabeth Browning suggests I try a specific exploration or exercise, that it is really just a suggestion to try the exercise rather than a mandate, I am fully responsible for the decision to engage with any exercise, and that I can decline to work on any exercise that I think would be harmful or and modify any exercise too intense for me to manage.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- I understand that some of Elizabeth Browning’s acting work and exercises might bring up unwanted emotions that I may find to be scary, uncomfortable, or painful in the process of discovering greater personal freedom and confidence. I understand that Elizabeth Browning makes no guarantees as to the outcome of my use of her words and exercises.
- I understand that Elizabeth Browning strives to keep all communications confidential unless she believes that I have or will cause physical harm to myself or someone else.
- I understand that information that is transmitted electronically (i.e. email, Skype, dropbox, etc.) contains the risk of a security breach and losing confidentiality.
I understand that I am fully and solely responsible for my interpretation of Elizabeth Browning’s words and actions, for any conclusions that I form, for any discoveries that I make, and for all actions and non-actions resulting from or relating to my engagement with Elizabeth Browning Studio words and exercises. I understand that Elizabeth Browning, Elizabeth Browning Studio, Joy Light Productions, Inc. and elizabethbrowning.com shall not be liable for claims or damages, and expressly disclaims any and all liability of any nature, for any action, or non-action, taken as a result of her website content, video content, book content, or content from 1-on-1 sessions. I understand that engaging with Elizabeth Browning Studio’s words and online content is entirely at my own risk without any guarantee or warranty of any kind, either expressed or implied, including without limitation any warranty for information given, advice, or opinion, and that by engaging with Elizabeth Browning Studio content, I agree to forever release, discharge, indemnify, and hold harmless Elizabeth Browning Studio, Elizabeth Browning, Joy Light Productions, Inc. and Elizabeth Browning and all affiliates for any type of injury, inconvenience or disagreement that results. In the event that I bring legal action against Elizabeth Browning Studio or Elizabeth Browning, I agree that any such action shall be governed by the substantive and procedural laws of the State of New York, without regard to its conflicts of laws provisions, and that such action shall be subject to the exclusive venue and jurisdiction of the State and Federal courts located in Westchester County, New York. I understand that by choosing to engage with the words, content, and exercises in any format, that I have read the above informed consent, understand it, and agree to it.
By accessing information on this website or linked to this website the user legally waives and releases Elizabeth Browning Studio, Elizabeth Browning, Joy Light Productions, Inc. and elizabethbrowning.com from any and all claims related to the usage of content available through the website. Elizabeth Browning Studio cannot be held liable in any event for incident or consequential damages due to use of the content.